Custom Image Wax Seal Stamp - 45 mm diameter
Add the perfect finishing touch to your wedding invitations, crafting, or branding with your very own Custom Wax Seal Stamp.
Individually engraved into 100% solid brass using your custom image.
Looking for a custom shape or size not listed above? Submit a Custom Order Request.
Includes a 100% solid brass die engraved with your custom artwork, and choice of modern wood handle.
Brass die is safe to use on any medium including: food, clay, ice, metal, and wax.
Finished wax seal size will increase by approximately 0.25” once pressed into wax.
Total finished size will vary based on amount of wax and pressure used.
Check out more at our the "Order Process" and "How to Use" tab
- Once we receive your order, we will generate an electronic proof with your custom artwork for you to review and approve via email. This will arrive in a separate email within 1 business day.
- Upon receiving approval of your electronic proof via email, our Design Consultants will provide you with a final order confirmation and then place your order into our production queue.
- Standard orders will ship within 1-3 business days of receiving approval of your electronic proof.
- Please Note: Production will not begin until we have received approval of your electronic proof via email and our Design Consultants have sent you a final order confirmation.
Custom Artwork Requirements:
- We require a high resolution, black and white vector image with no shading, hatching, or 3D effects.
- AI, PDF, EPS, or JPG formats are preferred (300+dpi).
- Please submit your artwork as you wish it to appear once engraved (do not submit inverted images).
- If you would like specific placement of your artwork on the die, please submit your artwork with a die line.
How to Use
How to Use Your Wax Seal Stamp:
Chill your wax seal die on an ice pack.
Put your Glue Gun Sealing Wax Stick in your sealing wax gun (or standard glue gun) and heat up.
Pour a small circle of wax.
Wipe off the die on a soft, clean cloth and carefully place the die into the wax.
Let the wax cool for a short time (~10-15 seconds)
Gently peel the die and wax apart.
- Wedding invitations
- Snail Mail
- Gift Wrapping
- Stamping on confections such as chocolates, fondant, cupcakes, cookies, etc.